Our application development services
Our key focus in application development is to provide talents to large-scale firms and startups
We offer teams or individual experts to
- increase the speed of your company’s in-house development
- extend your technical capabilities with required skills
- create a new product from idea to release
IOS & Android apps
- top performance
- superior UX
- instant updates
- 40-60% economy
- faster time-to-market
- multiple distribution channels
- accessible from any device
- high availability
- top levels of security
More banking software development challenges and solutions hereSee more cases
Applications for different business goals
Since 2011 we’ve created mobile, desktop and web applications and PWA for companies in fintech, e-commerce, retail, healthcare, and other domains.
We build domain-specific digital products such as
- customer facing products
- business process automation
- solutions for company’s internal use
- any apps tailored to specific needs of your firm
Check our agency’s case studies to get more details about our servicesRead more
Why choose Surf as an application development provider
Whatever project we take on, we apply certain rules and standards that allow us maintain stable quality of our company’s services
- our middle+ developers, designers, QA, and business analysts have relevant technical background proven with thorough testing and industry-specific experience
- our team seamlessly integrate into the client’s workflow and adapts to your standards and rules
- we keep regular information exchange with in-house experts with prompt feedback and suggestions for further project evolvement
- our PMs monitor compliance with deadlines and budget through detailed planning and early identification of blockers
Innovative and human-centric service provider in the field of custom softwareMeet Surf agency
What our clients say about our services
Compared to a website’s mobile version, PWAs:
- have revolutionized the user experience on mobile devices;
- offer remarkable improvements such as blazing-fast download speed due to data preloaded onto smartphones;
- allow users access without worrying about specific browsers or settings due to universal browser compatibility;
- offer unparalleled offline availability even if you don’t have an internet connection available.
Compared to desktop the web applications:
- can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection;
- are typically more affordable because there is no need to purchase and install them on each individual computer;
- can be more reliable because they are not subject to the same hardware and software compatibility issues;
- can be more secure because they are less likely to be hacked or infected with viruses.
However, they can also have some disadvantages. For example, web applications may not work as well offline, and they may require a faster internet connection in order to run smoothly.
For example, with Flutter, a framework created by Google, the cost reduction of up to 60% is achievable due to using the same code base for apps across multiple platforms, including web and desktop versions. And our company has already proven this in practice.
You can reuse 80-95% of your existing codebase so there’s no need for costly rewrites or extensive additional coding from scratch. It goes without saying, you have some platform-specific features and UX solutions that will have to be finalized.
The result is unparalleled budget efficiency while achieving maximum device reach with a win/win setup with Flutter.
Whatever application your business needs, we’ll find the right solution.Tell us about your idea