We implement scalable, fault-tolerant solutions for high loads for video streaming services, market leaders in e-commerce, and other industries. We create complex ERP systems designed for high loads. We develop middleware of different types, from single-service to multi-service. Develop your project with us
We have experience in back-end development for large-scale projects of market leaders
Backend for educational service
Backend for ERP system
Middleware to connect a new app with backend
Find out what tasks we can solve
Designing optimal architecture
- We’ll take into account scalability and potential system load
Performing the complete range of development activities
- We undertake the full-stack development of a back end and front end.
- We create the system based on unified standards and high-quality documents so that you can easily maintain it in-house.
Reducing processing time and expenses for data storing using middleware
- We integrate a mobile app with any external or internal systems using an intermediate layer — middleware.
- You will be able to quickly process heterogeneous data from several sources.
- We reduce the back-end load and your expenses for data storing and processing.
Developing a stable and properly running back end for high-load services
- video streaming services, ERP systems that analyze numerous values, any company’s internal services, and analytics systems.
Implementing real-time data processing
- We process data on the fly using Clickhouse.
Accelerating rolling out a release to production environment by 90% using DevOps
- Automated build, testing, and deployment.
- Setting up CI\CD.
- Setting up the EFK stack to aggregate and visualize logs.
- Describing your Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC).
- Reduced expenses for infrastructure using cloud solutions: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services. We manage them with Terraform.
- Automated apps deployment and management using orchestration — with Kubernetes and ArgoCD.
- Reduced Time to Market due to automation of all processes.
- Improved stability of your back end to reach the 99.99% availability.
Prompt SLA-based resolution of emerging issues
Saving you money and time expenditures on looking for your back-end team
- We help you to reduce time and expenses on communication between front- and back-end teams. You don’t need a manager to build relationships across the in-house back-end and external front-end teams.
- Our back-end and front-end teams work in compliance with unified standards and we can easily bring together the back end and front end of the service.
- You do not need to spend time, effort, and money to find and retain back-end and front-end developers, DevOps, and search for ways to assess their skills during the recruitment process. Our middle+ specialists can implement projects of any complexity level.
Technology stack we use
Containerization and orchestration
- Github Actions
- GitLab CI
Logging and monitoring
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
Our case studies
KFC DSRWe developed a back end for a custom ERP system. To make it capable of aggregating financial values across the complete network, we integrated it with a lot of external and internal systems. We used ClickHouse for quick online processing of cheques.Learn more
Video streaming service on FlutterWe developed a back end for a video streaming service, YouTube analog. We used the HLS protocol for the project. We made video processing and storage with CDN to reduce the back-end load and, in general, decrease expenses for the project.Learn more
First Flutter banking app in EuropeWe developed middleware to bring together a new mobile app and an existing back end.Learn more
- Business analysis: setting project goals and objectives.
- Analyzing what integrations are required, and defining integration protocols.
- Design of a system architecture taking into account all specific features and bottlenecks.
- Design of an infrastructure: DevOps team describes your future cluster, calculates cloud resources required to store it, and hosting costs.
- Preparing a detailed project estimation.
- Project development: writing code, building infrastructure, setting up automation.
- Documented approaches for you to be able to maintain the project on your own.
- Testing: The system operation is load-tested. We write and launch automatically unit tests with CI. We perform manual tests.
Release and support
- System release, decreasing the release rollout time by 90% based on DevOps practices.
- Support and further development of the project under SLA or transfer to you, in-house.
Our customer testimonials
Surf developed for us an excellent mobile app. Now the customer can manage deliveries and settle support-related issues in the app. This resulted in an increased average bill and LTV, and we acquired new customers.
Even at the discussion stage, it became clear that Surf is the best choice in terms of resources and processes. The company had everything we needed: designers, development expertise, both in the front end and back end.