Apps Designed to Optimize Your HR Processes
We will develop for your company an app covering 20% of solutions that decrease your HR expenses by 80% Discuss the project
Corporate app helps to solve business processes
To monitor the efficiency of 40+ employees
- Setting one-off tasks and automation of routine tasks.
- Monitoring task execution in easy-to-use reports with a smartphone.
- Tracking the task execution statistics in real time for each employee.
- Reassigning the tasks promptly in case of the employee’s disease or vacation.
- Creating checklists for different functions using constructor.
- Sending to employees’ calendars their tasks and notifications of the overdue tasks.
Corporate app helps to solve HR processes
To execute documents with one tap
We will help you to get rid of routine and automate the most frequent employees’ requests:
- request of personal income tax document;
- taking a sick leave or a vacation;
- applying for a loan;
- getting a payroll form.
Face recognition for KFCWe developed an app that helped to automate work time recording at KFC restaurants.See case
Custom ERP system for KFCWe analyzed the internal processes within the restaurant business and automated it having developed the custom ERP system. The system aggregates financial data from all KFC restaurants and helps managers make prompt decisions and improve efficiency.See case
Apps for the bookstore couriersWe created apps that automated drivers and couriers work and helped to increase the number of deliveries by more than 20%.See case
- Choosing 20% of solutions that will produce 80% of success to your business, during a joint meeting.
- Conducting an audience research and Jobs-To-Be-Done interviews.
- Building an employee journey map in the company.
- Creating a draft UX/UI taking into account all possible user scenarios including negative ones.
- Performing UX tests and studying the user analytics.
- Finding out bottle-necks and the ways to digitalize and integrate them.
- Creating effective UX/UI taking into account insights.
- Developing native apps with Swift and Kotlin, or a cross platform app with Flutter. More about Flutter here.
- Integrating all backend systems into one API for web and mobile apps.
- Adjusting user analytics.
in mobile development market
1 of 3
first Google Certified Agencies