Why choose Surf for FoodTech applications development
Since 2011 we have solved numerous challenges in the field of food and prepared meal ordering and delivery and earned the trust of top-tier food retailers and community experts.
What we will do for your FoodTech business
For established companies and scale-ups that apply cutting-edge technologies to move onwards in the food industry the Surf team will develop mobile applications, native or cross-platform, depending on your business needs and inputs.
We aim for achieving your business goals. For example
- up to three times increase in conversion (to 15%)
- accelerating delivery by 20%
- increasing cross-selling by 50%
We work on making your customers more satisfied and loyal due to
- user-friendly ordering flow
- customer-focused loyalty program
- AI-driven personal recommendations and offers
- chatbots (including ChatGPT-based)
We seamlessly integrate into your flow
- stable team fixed for your project
- our PM in charge of communication and management
- regular reports and detailed documentation
We bring in our mobile app expertise
- Middle+ skills and competences
- best global FoodTech practices
- cross-industrial experience to create first-in-industry solutions
Our case studies
Having accumulated the most effective FoodTech practices and approaches, we know how to present your food and meal offers to your customers and how to guide them gently to the purchase action.
Need an app with a loyalty program for 10 million MAU?Let’s discuss how
FoodTech applications development workflow
Our FoodTech project implementation process comprises short iterations (2 weeks each). We ensure regular communication, reports, and demos to keep the client well-informed and to get the regular feedback to move on in the synchronized direction.
Design sprint (option)
- Detailed long-term assessment of the project and backlog
- architecture and a design concept
- flexible product roadmap for several next releases.
- approved design concept and CJM
- customer-focused prototype
- detailed business requirements and
- technical specifications.
- building infrastructure
- external and/or internal integrations
- adjusting user analytics
- manual tests
- automated testing
- comprehensive documentation
Release and maintenance
- internal acceptance by the Surf team
- release to the App Store and Google Play
- support under SLA or
- transfer to the client’s in-house team.
Would you choose the team that worked with Burger King and KFC?Let’s discuss details
Our clients’ reviews
We strive to be a technology partner for our FoodTech clients so we dive deep into business background and our partners appreciate it.