Why decide for Surf for custom ERP development
For 12 years, we have delivered enterprise-grade solutions for market leaders such as custom ERP software development for KFC.
Surf team awards
Our achievements have been highly appraised both by our clients and professional experts.
Benefits of custom enterprise applications for business
The enterprise mobile apps are designed for large-scale businesses to improve organizational performance according to the business-specific needs and goals.
Optimized business- and workflow
- process automation,
- converting document flow into digital format,
- dashboards, online reports, and checklists,
- statistics on indicators and complying with working standards.
Improved customer service
- checking goods availability and the current discount directly from seller’s smartphone,
- loyalty programs,
- handing out store orders, refunds,
- payment via seller’s personal smartphone.
Automated internal processes
- monitoring merchandising,
- layout scheme, and checking storefronts directly in the application,
- inventory and revaluation,
- movement of goods and control of overstocked inventory,
- mobile printing of receipts and barcodes to accelerate collecting orders,
- analyzing returns,
- sending goods by 60%.
Enhanced communication within the company
- corporate messengers,
- internal news feeds,
- information portals,
- internal social networks,
- knowledge bases publicly available within the company,
- online surveys for prompt feedback.
Streamlined HR efficiency
- internal loyalty systems,
- convenient tools for solving applied HR tasks,
- gamified training solutions,
- internal stores accepting points received for work achievements.
Custom enterprise mobile apps development
Building custom applications tailored specifically to your flow, requirements, and needs, may cause certain challenges related to higher costs as compared to the out-of-the-box solutions and more time required. But advantages tip the scales.
Focus on the needs of your business
We adjust and adapt an app to your processes and goals, but not vice versa. You are not limited in choosing the necessary features, UX/UI design, and technologies.
Foundation for future growth
We lay down opportunities for further development of the app from the very beginning. We choose architectural solutions and the technology stack to ensure higher scalability. And provide for better integration with third-party systems.
We create an effective tool for you, tailored to your goals and KPIs. The result is a unique tool not available for your competitors.
Striving to be technological partners for our clients we not only recommend the most efficient tech stack but dive into business specific needs to make technology bring measurable results. Thus, introduction of the service KPI, dashboard, and cashier rating may result in the average check increase by 5% for additional sales at the checkout.
Choose to work with the team that developed a custom ERP software for KFC?Just contact us
Our enterprise app development lifecycle
Our custom ERP solution development approach implies short iterations resulting in regular result demos for clients.
Preparing and designing
- We study the client’s needs and business goals, collect requirements from all stakeholders, decompose tasks into features, estimate workload and costs, and identify eventual risks.
- We form and onboard the team.
- We do research to study the audience and build a Customer Journey Map to cover all user scenarios including negative ones.
- We detect eventual bottlenecks, barriers and issues and find the ways to avoid them.
- Based on the insights, we create prototypes.
- We develop native applications with Swift and Kotlin, or a cross-platform application with Flutter.
- We set up an interaction with the back end. We write middleware to ensure that the app properly communicates with the back end and receives the data promptly.
- We perform all required integrations with internal and third-party systems.
We set up user analytics.
- We use both manual testing and automated tests. Every new feature undergoes component tests. For regression testing, we apply scenario tests.
- We set up a testing environment and integrate the automated tests with the Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
Release and maintenance
- We speed up releases to 90% due to DevOps.
- We document thoroughly all project approaches and data and transfer the updated documents to the in-house team.
- We continue to support the project under SLA, or assist in finding and training the team, if required.
What our Clients have to say
We do appreciate the opportunity to be a part of creating business-vital solutions and share our clients’ opinions