Enterprise Mobile Application Development
We develop solutions to automate and optimize business processes — from analytical dashboards and mobile checklists to custom HR applications integrated into your ERP systemDiscuss the project
Since 2011, we have developed apps for Y Combinator startups and global corporations
3 years of cooperation on several projects
business digitization projects
first Flutter-powered bank in Europe
family banking app
Success cases of our enterprise app development company
Custom ERP system for KFCWe implemented several solutions to automate and digitalize the company’s business processes. One of them is an application for recognizing the faces of restaurant employees. This is an automatic accounting of working hours with a 100% guarantee. It is impossible to cheat the systemMore about project
Workflow automation application for couriersWe created apps to optimize the workflow for drivers and couriers for an online bookstore. As a result, couriers manage to make 20% more deliveries per shift nowMore about project
HR solution to promote training programsFor a global-scale company, we created a corporate training app aimed to increase employees’ engagement and motivate them to generate and share ideas for the company’s digital transformationMore about project
Our enterprise app
- We study the client’s needs and business goals, collect requirements from all stakeholders, decompose tasks into features, estimate workload and costs, and identify eventual risks.
- We form and onboard the team.
- We do research to study the audience and build a Customer Journey Map to cover all user scenarios including negative ones.
- We detect eventual bottlenecks, barriers and issues and find the ways to avoid them.
- Based on the insights, we create prototypes.
- We develop native applications with Swift and Kotlin, or a cross platform application with Flutter.
- We set up an interaction with the back end. We write middleware to ensure that the app properly communicates with the back end and receives the data promptly.
- We perform all required integrations with internal and third-party systems.
- We set up user analytics.
- We use both manual testing and automated tests. Every new feature undergoes component tests. For regression testing, we apply scenario tests.
- We set up a testing environment and integrate the automated tests with the Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- We speed up releases to 90% due to DevOps.
- We document thoroughly all project approaches and data and transfer the updated documents to the in-house team.
- We continue to support the project under SLA, or assist in finding and training the team, if required.
Our enterprise software development services & solutions
Why choose Surf?
We are a team of 200+ experts with a strong engineering culture.
The Surf team stands out for excellent hard and soft skills. For each project, we form a Middle+ team. They are ready to handle tasks of any degree of complexity and customization. The engineers rotation within a project limits to least practicable. We do not assign juniors for your project. We have internal R&D projects to test our newcomers and new approaches.
Since 2011 we have gained vast experience in fintech, banking, ecommerce, foodtech, media.
We helped build and launch apps with hundreds of thousands of users. We met expectations of global companies and striving startups. We know how to boost performance and customer retention with brand new UX. We apply the best practices to every new project but tailor them to your specific needs.
Surf acts as a technology partner for your business.
None of our clients has ever transferred the project to another contractor. We commit to staying honest and transparent. Our clients receive regular updated information about the project progress and prospects. We thoroughly document the approaches and updates to seamlessly transfer the project to the client’s team. Following the release we are ready to help support and develop your product further on.
- They help reduce time and resources for solving business problems. They allow automated workflow and converting document flow to digital format. You can digitize operating processes, or integrate internal and third-party services into a single IT system.
- They contribute to improving the quality of execution and monitoring operational tasks. You can achieve this with online reports and checklists and real time analysis and prompt decision-making in real time. You can automate planning, set up a regular collection of KPI statistics. The apps help track compliance with rules and procedures for both individual employees and divisions of the company.
- They allow enhancing the communication within the company. You can create internal messengers, information portals, internal social networks, or knowledge bases. Or convey online surveys to collect employees’ feedback.
- They help to develop the company’s HR brand. The apps can include internal loyalty systems with leaderboards or internal stores where employees can use points they get for the achievements. They present convenient tools for solving practical HR tasks or gamified training.
- Focus on the needs of your business: we adjust and adapt an app to your processes and goals, and not vice versa. You are not limited in choosing the necessary features, design, and technologies.
- Foundation for future growth: we lay down opportunities for further development of the app from the very beginning. We choose architectural solutions and the technology stack to ensure higher scalability. And provide for better integration with third-party systems.
- Competitive advantage: we create an effective tool for you, tailored to your goals and KPIs. Such a tool is not available for your competitors.
- Custom application development will cost more than the out-of-the-box solutions on the market.
- Creating an application from scratch will need more time than integrating ready-made solutions.
We recommend cross-platform development with Flutter as a solution. It is a cross platform framework developed by Google.
Flutter provides high performance and native look and feel for all platforms. And it allows reducing the time and cost of development by up to 40%. This is possible because apps for several platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux) use a single code base.
Cost of an app development will vary for every project depending on scale and requirements. Here are three factors that have impact upon costs
- set of functions,
- number and complexity of integrations, and
- works required for the backend part.
To check the costs for your specific app, contact us and get a free estimation.