Family Banking App Development
We can solve for you various tasks
We develop apps for the whole family
The app will be a joint tool that meets the needs of each of the family members.and will cover:
- A joint family account with different access rights
- Personal accounts for each family member
- Expense analytics
- Subscription monitoring and statistics thereof
- Useful content
- Quick access to payment templates
- A built-in reminder of future payments for classes and study groups
- Calendar of family events
- Personified offers: cashback for Fortnite skins for a kid and for BP fuel purchase for a father
- Parents can view all family member accounts, tasks, and latest expenses
We implement kid-friendly banking
- Improving financial literacy — we separate pocket-money and savings
- Providing quick access to tasks set by parents
- Adding kids-adapted educational content
- Personalised interface: we provide kids with a chance to choose the design theme
We create apps for teenagers
- Implementing more profound financial education
- Customizing to the target audience interests, with the option to choose the theme
- Providing the possibility to separate self-earned money and money received from parents
We develop age-friendly apps for older adults
- We will take into account the target audience needs and create an interface that is easy-to-understand for the elderly people
- We will add all features they need, such as state services integration, recurring utility payments, and others
We help your marketing experts segment the audience
While choosing the themes, the users mark themselves for marketing purposes. Based on this information, partnership programs can be implemented, with shops and brands to offer the goods that the users will definitely like.
Our case studies
Zenit bank appWe created from scratch a banking app for the clients of five banks that belong to the Zenit group. We helped the bank improve the design and rise by ten positions in the country-wide internet-bank rating.Detailed case study
Rosbank Business appWe developed the first Flutter-powered banking app in Europe and the second in the world, for a subsidiary of Société Générale.Detailed case study
From out-of-the-box solution to custom appWe helped one of the country-largest banks to shift from an out-of-the-box solution to their own mobile app. We integrated the app seamlessly with the existing back end.Detailed case study
How we develop apps
- We perform product research to explore the audience and conduct JTBD interviews. During a CJM workshop, we build a customer journey map.
- We prepare a UX/UI draft covering all user scenarios, including negative ones.
- We detect bottlenecks, barriers, and problems and find ways to get them over.
- We create efficient UX/UI, taking into account insights, our ten years’ expertise, and experience with the largest banks.
- Your project will be in the hands of the Middle+ tight-knit team with rich experience in banking projects. You do not need to spend time and effort to find and retain an expensive in-house development team.
- For 6 months, we’ll develop the first version of your app.
- We develop Swift and Kotlin native apps or a Flutter cross-platform app. More about Flutter you can read here.
- We’ll adjust working with the backend. To make the app interact correctly with the backend and receive the data from it promptly, we create an intermediate layer — middleware.
- The Surf team includes 20+ QA engineers with mobile banking experience.
- We carry out the load tests and processing speed optimization.
- We can cover to 80% of scenarios with automated tests. This will allow us to test apps for bugs and simulate any scenarios.
- We’ll set up your testing environment and integrate to the build automation environment (CI).
- Due to ten years of experience with banks, we pass the safety audit on the first attempt. Your app will comply with all standards.
- We speed up the release to 90% using DevOps.
- We continue supporting your product. Or we carefully transfer it in-house if you choose to maintain it further on your own. We document in detail all projects and make the code easy to understand to reduce the barrier of entry for new developers.
What our clients say about us
Head of Digital Services Development, Zenit Bank
Head of Mobile Bank, Rosbank Corporate Digital