Golang Development Services
We develop backend solutions with Go that allow integrating up to 1000 microservices. Our Golang developers build APIs connecting frontend with a mobile app. We achieve up to 90% faster release deployment due to DevOps.Build your Golang project
Golang development tasks we solve
We design the cloud-native system for any load
Taking into account scalability and potential system loads. Go allows supporting a complex architecture with 1000 microservices and more.
Our Golang team performs the complete development cycle
- We take up the comprehensive back-end and front-end development using Go or other languages (Java, Kotlin).
- We develop a mobile app— native or Flutter-powered, if required.
- We apply unified standards and well-written documentation to the system, to make it easy for you to maintain it in-house.
We optimize data processing and save you resources
- We use middleware to integrate the service with any internal or external systems. The middleware provides for fast processing of heterogeneous data from several sources.
- We decrease your back-end load and expenses for data storage and processing.
We apply Golang for backend development
- We use the Golang to ensure reliable and proper operation for video streaming services and ERP systems that analyze lots of values, any business internal services, and analytical systems.
- Golang programming language is created for developing server apps and services: heavy computing, multithreaded systems, parsers. But it is not the best choice for graphic interfaces.
- For the frontend, we offer Flutter-based solutions that allow you to save 40% of your development budget.
We offer building API that allows reducing the response time from 100ms to 10ms.
- We’ll develop an API to provide you with an effective way to adjust fast interaction between services.
- If required, we set up integration with the backend, all internal systems, and a mobile app.
We achieve up to 90% faster release deployment due to DevOps.
- We implement automation for build, tests, and deploy.
- We set up CI\CD.
- We set up an EFK stack to collect and visualize logs.
- We describe your infrastructure as a code (IaaC).
- We help decrease infrastructure costs due to cloud solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services).
- We automate app deployment and managing using orchestration with Kubernetes and ArgoCD
- We ensure faster Time To Market due to automation of the processes.
We spare your efforts for finding the Golang software development team.
You do not need to waste time, resources, and money to search and retain Golang developers, and find a way to assess their competences while hiring. Our Middle+ Go engineers can implement projects of any complexity level.
Our case studies
KFC DSRWe developed the backend and administration panel for a custom ERP system. To enable the system to aggregate financial values across the complete network, we integrated it with numerous external and internal systems. In particular, we integrated the system with aFlutter-powered mobile app for managers.More details
The HoleWe wrote the backend for a video streaming service, YouTube analogue. The project used HLS protocol. We implemented video processing and storage with CDN, and was able to decrease the backend load and lower the project costs, in general. We created an administration panel for loading video fast and easily.More details
Golang app development workflow
- Team onboarding.
- Predevelopment analysis: drawing up a project roadmap and scope of works.
- In case any integrations required, analysis of the systems to integrate with and defining the integration protocols.
- System architecture design taking into account all specific features and bottle necks.
- Infrastructure design: our DevOps team describes your future cluster, and calculates cloud storage resources that are required and how much the hosting costs.
- Detailed project estimation.
- Golang app development: we write the code, build the infrastructure, set up the automation. A project team consists of 2-4 developers (Middle+) and other experts, as required: PM, analyst, designer, QA, DevOps.
- The complete practices and approaches are well-documented for you to be able to support the project on your own.
- Testing. The system operation is tested under load. We write CI unit tests. We perform manual testing.
- We speed up release cycles by 90% due to DevOps practices. We ensure fewer incidents and make bug fixing faster.
- We support and continue to develop your project under SLA or transfer it for your further in-house development.
Our clients’ testimonials
Producer, Medium Quality