Mobile Shopping Apps Development
We'll launch the first version of your custom m-commerce app in 4-6 months. We use best practices and take advantage of our twelve years of experience with e-commerce. We can help boost your LTV and improve your client retention rate.Develop an app
What we can offer
An m-commerce app from scratch
- order flows that will boost purchase conversion rates to 10% and above,
- a loyalty system,
- any payment and delivery options you need,
- tools for user behavior analytics,
- an app integrated with your in-house accounting and inventory turnover systems.
Going from an out-of-the-box solution to a custom app
- we will ensure your smooth transition from an out-of-the-box solution to a custom mobile app, with no clients lost,
- you will get our tips on what solution to use to manage data, improve and scale the process of online purchases in a flexible way,
- we will boost your ratings at the stores,
- your app will see a 3-5-fold boost in conversion.
Audience analytics and strategy design that cover the following
- competitor analysis including your competitors’ apps,
- basic needs of your customers,
- features essential to the first version of the app,
- existing restraints and points of concern,
- layout of a user-friendly order flow.
Our 12 years of experience
- benefit from the best practices and experience we’ve gained working with the leaders in retail and e-commerce,
- take advantage of our cross-industry experience: major banking, FinTech, and Food Tech companies we’ve worked with and enterprise apps we’ve built,
- your app will have relevant technical architecture and code compliant with current requirements,
- we will build the UI/UX to ensure the highest possible conversion rate in your business,
- if needed, we will hand over the full set of artefacts to easily maintain the project in-house: detailed technical specifications and comments to the API as well as development data.
A stable team
- you will have a stable team working on your project: Middle+ experts, with experience in e-commerce and establishing industrial standards for the market leaders,
- all the necessary experts: a project manager, a business analyst, an art director, a designer, developers, and QA engineers,
- no rotations and changes emerge unless absolutely necessary.
App for a large online pet shopThe client was seamlessly transferred from an out-of-the-box solution to a custom mobile app. Thanks to the research we’ve done, the resulting e-commerce app saw customer purchase frequency triple.Find out more
Online shop for а pharmacy ChainSix apps written on a single code base for three brands of the large pharmacy chain. Saved 40% of the budget compared to native development – all thanks to Flutter. An average purchase value in the app is higher than an offline purchase.Find out more
An app for beauty storesA brand new native mobile shopping app integrated with the official website and the loyalty system. The app has a well-organized catalogue, personal suggestions, and smart search.Find out more
An app for an online fashion shopA mobile app for a multi-brand retail chain emphasizing the premium status of the brand. It has all the elements a modern fashion shop might need: stories showing selections of items, a 360-degree view of an item, customer reviews with real-life photos, personal suggestions, and a loyalty system.Find out more
Mobile app for an online book shopA full-fledged mobile shopping app showcasing a large number of SKUs as well as providing several login options, an elaborate loyalty program, and visual search powered by a neural network.Find out more
The process we follow with shopping applications
- Product research: audience analysis. CJM workshop, where we create the customer journey map together with a client’s team. Competitor analysis.
- We will tailor the UX/UI prototypes to all of your user scenarios including the negative ones.
- We will identify the existing restraints and points of concern and find ways to deal with them.
- At last, we will combine our insights, cross-industry expertise and experience in working with the top-tier retailers and create an effective UX/UI.
- You will get a stable team of experts for your project. No need to spend time and resources on staff recruitment and competency management.
- We will build the first version of your app in 4-6 months (depending on the complexity).
- You can have native iOS and Android shopping apps developed on Swift and Kotlin or choose cross-platform development with Flutter.
- We will organize frontend-backend interactions. In order for your app to properly communicate with the backend and receive swift responses, we will add a middleware.
- We will integrate your app with your enterprise systems (CRM, ERP).
- Surf has over 20 QA engineers experienced in testing e-commerce applications.
- Your app will undergo load testing and performance optimization.
- Up to 80% of all scenarios will be covered by automated testing, which will allow us to quickly check your app for errors and imitate any necessary scenarios.
- You will have your test environment set up and automated testing integrated with build automation (CI).
- Thanks to 12 years of experience in e-commerce projects, we can get the security audit results right at the first try. Your mobile shopping app will comply with every standard.
- We will help release your app: fill in the forms and artefacts in stores, minimize the risk of rejection, and get promotional materials ready for release.
- We will keep supporting your project. If you decide to do it in-house, you will have no trouble doing so. We thoroughly document all projects and make our code as readable and understandable as possible, thus, making it easier for new developers to onboard.
- We support critical errors 6 months after the release and do it for free.
Our customers testimonials
Head of E-commerce in online pet shop
Head of online sales in the chain of pharmacies