Custom HR mobile app helps achieve business goals and solve human resource management practical tasks
We will automate setting one-off and routine tasks, ensure monitoring task execution in easy-to-use reports and tracking the task execution statistics in real time for each employee. In case of the employee’s disease or vacation the tasks can be promptly reassigned, employees’ calendars can be adjusted to receive notifications about due and overdue tasks.
We will implement an internal loyalty system. The system allows to encourage employees on a non-financial basis, to have an effect on their motivation growth. The custom HR app makes it possible to create a rating system for employees. With such a system you can evaluate the results of their work without bias and implement a bonus system.
With the HR app, we will provide your employees with the opportunity to study from their smartphone wherever and whenever they want. The game mechanics will improve the employees’ involvement in the process of training and further testing. The automated system of evaluation and grading helps to promote employees at the appropriate times and keep them satisfied with their work.
We will implement the corporate chat and integrate it with other HR software solutions. With a staff of 1000 employees, the chat will pay off in about 3 months. Further on, you will save $10-15 per employee (the average market cost of corporate messengers).
Automating HR processes, routine issues and frequent requests:
- request of personal income tax document
- taking a sick leave or a vacation
- getting a payroll form
- responding to typical questions through a corporate portal.
We will create a wiki — a mobile knowledge base for employees with basic corporate information, contacts, guidelines, and rules. We will create a user-friendly system to onboard from the personal smartphone with the following evaluation.
Our HR software development lifecycle
- Choosing 20% of solutions that will produce 80% of success to your business, during a joint meeting.
- Conducting an audience research and Jobs-To-Be-Done interviews.
- Building an employee journey map in the company.
- Creating a draft UX/UI taking into account all possible user scenarios including negative ones.
- Performing UX tests and studying the user analytics.
- Finding out bottle-necks and the ways to digitize and integrate them.
- Creating effective UX/UI design for a HR app taking into account insights.
- Developing native apps with Swift and Kotlin, or a cross platform app with Flutter. More about Flutter here.
- Integrating all backend systems into one API for web and mobile apps.
- Adjusting user analytics.
Learn more about HR Mobile Apps in our blog
We share readily our knowledge and practical tips related to Flutter app development services